Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cooking While Away from Home in Haifa

January 15, 2010 -- Cooking on the Road at Port Inn Guest House -- Haifa, Israel

Cooking on the road was something I didn't think I'd do, but Wilson was tired of paying $15 for crappy spaghetti bolognese, so we decided to cook it ourselves! haha. We probably should have paid the $15! just kidding. Surprisingly, our spaghetti bolognese didn't turn out that bad. I mean, everything came out of a jar or plastic packaging, so how could we go wrong? We were the Sara Lee cooks in Israel! All we did was boil our pasta and make the sauce... For the sauce, we added in ground beef cooked with onions, oil, salt and pepper ... then, boiled the bolognese sauce (totally Sara Lee style), mixed in the meat and wah-la ... bolognese sauce! Yummy, spaghetti bolognese for dinner and breakfast for the price of $12! (and we probably got ripped off since we were buying the ingredients at the AM-PM like store)... but cooking while away from home with my brother -- PRICELESS!
Happy Cooking!

p.s. I can't even remember the last time I cooked with Wilson -- probably while we were still in grade school, back in the California days... Now he's in Hong Kong and I'm in New York! cray-zzzz!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...