Friday, February 5, 2010

Dreading the Post-Travel Photo Editing - procrastination-ITIS!

Over the last few days and weeks, I've been dreading to turn on my computer to organize, sort and edit the thousands of photos, and yes, I do mean thousands of photos that I took on my trip... The excuse of "my lightroom can't open my CR2 files" is getting old and ... no longer applies since I just found a PLUG-IN to help me open and edit my files (still looking for a Photoshop CS3 plug-in). In some sense, this sounds like the dog ate my homework excuse right? Ha ha... I'm really not like that -- I normally tackle what I need to get done, especially when I have a deadline... and since, I have no deadline -- I have the classic case of procastination-itis.

Oh, alright... I realize since I was fortunate enough to travel for 40 days in the Middle East (well, anyone could really do it -- come on!) that I shouldn't be selfish ... and that its time to share some my experiences with my readers... and yes, I will seek out the cure for procrastination-itis and get off of the "chilling" mode and start sharing my travel adventures with you (like my photo from Dahab, Egypt -- "chillax" -- or chilling out in a beach/diving town).

So, hopefully by the end of March, I will have everything out, and you'll get to see some interesting stories, teary-eyed moments and exciting photos from my travels through the Middle East!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

i keep putting off the photo editing as well. must.get.it.done!!!!!

can't wait to see your photos woman.

your bb in bj.

simplyMEinNYC said...

i know you understand where I'm coming from since you, too, probably have about 1000+ photos from your recent travel adventures as well! can't wait to see yours too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...